PUREZERO* HG3 White Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves are ideal for cleanroom applications when handling delicate equipment in microelectronics, semiconductors, optics and non-sterile pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing applications.
These gloves are clean processed (washed repeatedly in deionized water) to ensure consistent control of low particles and extractables and are recommended for use in ISO Class 3 or higher cleanroom environments. PUREZERO* HG3 White Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves are nonsterile, ambidextrous, and 30.5 cm 1(2 inches) long with a high tack / grip surface and feature a beaded cuff with a 6-mil fingertip thickness and textured fingertips and palms. They have triple layer cleanroom compatible packaging (double poly bagged with poly case liner) and are packaged in an ISO Class 5 cleanroom environment.
Because PUREZERO* HG3 cleanroom gloves are made with an accelerator-free nitrile polymer, there is a reduced risk of allergies and skin irritation associated with accelerator chemicals in other nitrile gloves.
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 3 cleanroom environments or higher
- Certificates of Analysis (COA) by Production LOT are Available Online
- Maximum Particles 0.5um/cm^2 less than 950
- AQL 1.0 for pinholes
- Accelerator, Latex, Powder and Silicone Free
- 30.5 (12") Length with Beaded Cuff
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.16 mm / 6 mil & Palm Thickness: 0.13 mm / 5 mil
- Textured Fingertips and Palms with High Tack Grip
- 1000 PUREZERO* HG3 Smooth White Nitrile Gloves / Case (10 bags of 100 gloves each); Packaged in ISO Class 5 Cleanroom