The pack consists of: 1 air sampler with Bluetooth and battery charger, 1 calibration certificate, 1 s/s aspi head with s/s cover head, 1 robustus carrying case, 1 cable for transfer data.
The TRIO.BAS microbial air samplers have an electrical motor that do not produce particles after the cleaning procedure.
If the same air sampler is transferred in different environments with different levels of microbial contamination (from high to low – e.g. from C to A area), a risk of cross-contamination is possible.
In this case, to avoid this risk of transferring particles from the inside part of the aspirating chamber, it is suggested to adopt those air samplers that include an HEPA filter fixed on the air outlet of instrument.
The purpose of the filter is to stop the potential transfer of particles.
The HEPA filter is positioned externally and therefore its replacement is very simple.
- Main customers of TRIO.BAS MONO FILTER are pharmaceuticals, cleanrooms and biotech industries. The HEPA filter allows to capture the particulates
- The data is transferred via Bluetooth between the air sampler and a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop
- The data may be transferred via cable, too. This is helpful for all companies that, due to internal policy, are not allowed to use wireless transfer
- It is possible to work either in manual or automatic mode
- Body IP 65 certified for protection from dust and water
- The battery is recharged by a power cable connected directly to the air sampler
- The use of sterile "Daily Shift" aspirating heads reduces the risk of contamination