PUREZERO* HG3 Sterile Light Blue Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves are designed for critical cleanroom environments such as pharmaceutical and biotechnology cleanroom manufacturing as well as sterile compounding cleanroom applications.
These gloves are clean processed (washed repeatedly in deionized water) to ensure consistent control of low particles, extractables and endotoxin levels, and are recommended for use in ISO Class 3 or higher cleanroom environments. They are individually pair packaged for aseptic donning (poly wallet and pouch) and have triple layer cleanroom compatible packaging (poly pouch, inner bag and case liner). PUREZERO* HG3 Sterile Light Blue Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves have a hand specific shape, 4-mil fingertip thickness and 30.5 cm (12-inch) length with a smooth finish, beaded cuff to aid in donning and help prevent roll down and textured fingertips and palms. With gamma irradiation to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6 they are suitable for aseptic cleanroom applications.
Because PUREZERO* HG3 sterile cleanroom gloves are made with an accelerator free nitrile polymer, there is a reduced risk of allergies and skin irritation associated with accelerator chemicals in other nitrile gloves.
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 3 cleanroom environments or higher
- Maximum Particles > 0.5um/cm^2 less than 1200
- AQL 1.5 for pinholes
- Accelerator-Free, Silicone-Free, Latex-Free and Powder-Free
- Hand Specific, 30.5 cm (12") Length with Beaded Cuff
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.10 mm/4 mil
- Palm Thickness: 0.08mm/ 3.1 mil
- > 20 EU
- SAL 10-6
- 300 PUREZERO* HG3 Sterile Light Blue Nitrile Hand Specific Pairs/Case (2 gloves/poly wallet & pouch x 30 sealed pouches/ bag x 10 bags); Packaged in an ISO Class 5 Cleanroom
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) and Certificate of Irradiation (COI) by Production LOT are available