The metal aspirating head are made in polished AISI 316 stainless steel. They are physically and individually tested and have an identification number according GLP and GMP.
• An important Characteristic is the light weight that give to the air sampler a good handling and easy manipulation for the operator.
• The bayonet type closure simplifies the application to the aspirating chamber of the sampler and avoids the production of particulates.
• The head has 221 calibrated holes - 1mm diameter.
• Each microbial air sampling cycle, or group of sampling in the same controlled environment, with an active air sampler, requests the use of a sterile aspiration head.
• Each metal aspiration head should be therefore sterilized by autoclaving with subsequent filling of a sterilization document, as requested by regulatory inspectors.
This process of sterilization should be avoided adopting the sterile “DAILY SHIFT” antistatic resin plastic head that are double packed and complete of officiall certificate of sterilization by irradiation.