My&Clean+® Station is a central control console to manage all the My&Clean+® installed devices in the network.
With the console it is possible to:
- setup and manage operators
- setup the disinfection SOP parameters: setup the number of sprays, frequency and waiting time.
- check the sanitizer level installed in each device
- review the data record set for each device
- verify the status of each device (warning, sanitizer expiration status, mechanical malfunctioning)
- generate reports
The station stores the data from each device installed in the network. The database includes all the events occurred with the operator ID. The events are sorted by date starting from the most recent.
Applying filters, it is possible to select specific dataset according to:
- time frame
- device ID
- operator ID
- type of event
The console can be installed everywhere inside the company via TCP/IP connection to the facility LAN. Furthermore, it is possible to review data from any device (PC, tablet, smart phone) connected to the LAN thanks to a WEB server embedded.