The gke Steri-Record® documentation system is used for patient-related traceability of all medical sterilization processes.
The labels are available with different components:
1. Double self-adhesive.
2. With process indicator for steam, ethylene oxide and hydrogen peroxide sterilization processes.
3. Endless labels with 7 cm width for printers with cutting device or perforated single labels.
4. Different splits that allow the label to be separated in different parts.
5. Perforated single labels with 60 or 80 mm widths.
6. Single labels with 35 or 48 mm heights.
7. Roll with different core and outside diameters and different amounts of single labels.
8. Perforated single labels (56 x 102 mm) with three indicator dots and separation possibility in three labels by using the Getinge-T-Doc documentation system.
All documentation labels contain a type 1 process indicator according to EN ISO 11140-1 for the selected process used and have been tested in the application laboratory.
The adhesive properties are specially designed to adhere on different surfaces, also in steam sterilization processes e.g. non-woven, cotton, plastic pouches.