- Main customers are pharmaceutical aseptic filling suites, cleanroom, biotech, IVF clinic, operating theatre, hospital pharmacies, blood banks, clinic, microbiological labs, HVAC building monitoring, environmental labs, healthcare ambient monitoring and health authorities.
- A barcode module, thanks to the use of a scanner (barcode reader) with Bluetooth, automatically records the operator, place and plates used for the sampling. The data collected by the barcode reader is transmitted directly to the instrument. This solution is useful for those who already use culture plates with barcode or 2-D barcode (QR Quick Response Code).
- The data is transferred via Bluetooth between the air sampler and a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop.
- It is possibile to work either in manual or automatic mode.
- The sampler is IP65 certified.
- The battery is recharged by a base station induction charger (not included) without any cable connection between the air sampler and the charger.
- The 200 lts/min air flow reduces the operator time and the time sampling.
- The use of sterile "Daily Shift" aspirating heads reduces the risk of contamination.
- The possibility to use 2 different aspirating heads allows to have 2 different culture media at the same time or the ability to sample BEFORE (at rest), DURING (in operation) and at the END of each processing cycle.
- Light weight, ergonomic and balanced design to facilitate handling with or without gloved hands
- Technopolymer shockproof body with antibacterial performances of surfaces
- Compliant according EN/ISO 14698-1, GMP and GLP
- Stainless steel aspirating head with quick bayonet closure, identification number and stainless steel cover to prevent contamination
- Volume of aspirated air: 100 or 200 l/m
- Selected volumes from 30 to 2.000 litres and 17 preset programs
- The aspirating chamber is suitable for 55 mm Contact plates or 90 mm Petri dishes
- Auto calibration: power/flow electronic real time control
- Battery cycle autonomy: 60.000/70.000 litres
- IP65 protection certified from dust and water
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Manual and automatic passwords
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual and automatic
- Memorized data: up to 1.000 samples
- Configuration users and places: 100
- Delayed, remote, start, simultaneous or interval sampling
- Bluetooth connection for data transfer
- Automatic next calibration reminder
- Programmable for compressed gases/air
- Data integrity CFR 21 and GAMP5
- CE mark
- Continuous/trending analysis according to the USP
- Dimension: 26x28x15h cm
- Weight: 1.630 gr
- Built in ISO 9001 premises
Accessories for TRIO.BAS DUO