The 2.0 ERGO-SB 205-F is a unique, ultracompact and touchless second-generation cleanroom cleaning system with platic buckets and foldable handle. In combination with the carbon mop system C1 and matching cleanroom mops from the PurMop BLACK® Performance Line, this system provides ergonomic handling in a durable and cleanroom compatible design. PurMop BLACK® C1 allows mop detachment at the touch of a button – no discarding mechanism needed. The intelligent ERGO cleanroom cleaning trolleys set the highest standards of cleanroom cleaning. The innovative mop wetting device guarantees reproducible results and avoids excess fluid.
- Polished stainless steel trolley with plastic buckets
- Ergonomic GMP-compliant design with foldable handle, for space-saving storage, easy to take apart and clean
- Unique mop wetting device for safe results
- System includes holders for waste bag and handle
- Plaque for individual marking
- Grease-free, non-marking ESD castors
Application: floor / wall / ceiling
- PurMop BLACK® C1 (carbon mop system)
- Mop waste bags: MB18-R (2130002), MB18-RS (2130001)
Industry sectors: pharma / medical / pharmacy / laboratory / mechanics
Recommended for safe and ergonomic cleaning of cleanrooms and sterile areas.
Trolley: stainless steel 1.4301 / AISI 304, polished | PP plastic buckets | Castors: thermoplastic polyurethane rubber
Can be used in combination with common biocides, detergents and alcohols.
Limited autoclavable under 121 °C – 20 min. or 134 °C – 5 min. No guarantee is given for deviating autoclaving parameters.
Plastic buckets are not autoclavable.
CUSTOMS TARIFF NUMBER, COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
87168000, Federal Republic of Germany
- Frame with foldable handle
- 1 plastic bucket 16 l with mop carrier (front | for new mops)
- 1 plastic bucket 16 l with mop wetting device (center | for fluid)
- Waste bag holder with clips for MB18-R/S (rear | for mop discarding)
- Stainless steel handle holder (side)
- 4 castors, two with brake (back)
DIMENSIONS DISASSEMBLED, ASSEMBLED
(L/W/H), WEIGHT: 44 x 62 x 72 cm | 65 x 70 x 96 cm | 15 kg
MOP CARRIER: The mop carrier is placed directly into the bucket. The carrier ensures reliable and easy pick up of the BLACK Performance Line mops. It can hold up to 10 mops.
DOSING PLATE WPE4: The WPE4 dosing plate was developed for the new mop size 48 cm to fit the carbon mop system C1. It ensures an optimal and reproducible wetting of the mop.