- This air sampler is especially dedicated to customers who make a large number of controls, in different environments, with a large staff rotation and comply with the quality standards and QM/GMP.
- Main customers are pharmaceuticals, cleanrooms and biotech industries.
- A barcode module, thanks to the use of a scanner (barcode reader) with Bluetooth, automatically records the operator, place and plates used for the sampling. The data collected by the barcode reader are transmitted directly to the instrument. This solution is useful for those who already use culture plates with barcode or 2-D barcode (QR Quick Response Code).
- The data is transferred via Bluetooth between the air sampler and a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop.
- It is possibile to work either in manual or automatic mode.
- The sampler is IP65 certified.
- The battery is recharged by a base station induction charger (not included) without any cable connection between the air sampler and the charger.
- The use of sterile "Daily Shift" aspirating heads reduces the risk of contamination.
- The possibility to use 3 different aspirating heads allows to have 2/3 different culture media at the same time or the ability to sample BEFORE (at rest), DURING (in operation) and at the END of each processing cycle.
- Light weight, ergonomic and balanced design to facilitate handling with or without gloved hands
- Technopolymer shockproof body with antibacterial performances of surfaces
- Compliant according EN/ISO 14698-1, GMP and GLP
- Volume of aspirated air: 100 or 200 l/m
- Selected volumes from 30 to 2.000 litres and 17 preset programs
- The aspirating chamber is suitable for 55 mm Contact plates or 90 mm Petri dishes
- Auto calibration: power/flow electronic real time control
- Battery cycle autonomy: 70.000 litres
- IP65 protection certified from dust and water
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Manual and automatic passwords
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual and automatic
- Memorized data: up to 1.000 samples
- Configuration users and places: 100
- Delayed, remote, start, simultaneous or interval sampling
- Bluetooth connection for data transfer
- Automatic next calibration reminder
- Programmable for compressed gases/air
- Data integrity CFR 21 and GAMP5
- CE mark
- Continuous/trending analysis according to the USP
- Dimension: 33x28x16h cm
- Weight: 2.175 gr
- Built in ISO 9001 prem
Accessories for TRIO.BAS TRIO