One external command unit fabricated completely in stainlees steel connected to 1 or 2 or 3 satellites with Bluetooth capability and cable for charging
The TRIO.BAS stainless steel satellites are the ideal solution for RABS and Isolator because the sampled air remains inside the cabinet and doesn’t need to be expulsed. The RABS ISOLATOR and the satellites are fabricated in AISI 316 rated stainless steel.
- This air sampler is especially dedicated to customers who make a large number of controls, in different environments, with a large staff rotation in compliance with the quality standards and QM/GMP.
- Main customers are pharmaceuticals, cleanrooms and biotech industries.
- A barcode module, thanks to the use of a scanner (barcode reader) with Bluetooth, automatically records the operator, place and plates used for the sampling. The data collected by the barcode reader are transmitted directly to the instrument. This solution is useful for those who already use culture plates with barcode or 2-D barcode (QR Quick Response Code).
- The data is transferred via Bluetooth between the air sampler and a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop.
- The data may be transferred via cable, too. This is helpful for all companies that, due to internal policy, are not allowed to use wireless transfer.
- It is possibile to work either in manual or automatic mode.
- The battery is recharged by a power cable connected directly to the air sampler.
- The 200 lts/min air flow reduces the operator time and the time sampling.
- This air sampler allows monitoring of separated cleanrooms with a single external command unit. The risk of human contamination is reduced, because the satellite units are permanently inside each cleanroom.
- The use of sterile "Daily Shift" aspirating heads reduces the risk of contamination.
- The possibility to use 1/2/3 different aspirating heads allows to have 1/2/3 different culture media at the same time or the ability to sample BEFORE (at rest), DURING (in operation) and at the END of each processing cycle.