Sontara® MicroPure AP cleanroom wipe, white, 22 x 22 cm, 150 x 10 pcs per box, Gamma irradiated, ≥ 25 kGy.
Fabric: 45% polyester/ 55% cellulose, 68 g/m²
Length: 22 cm Width: 22 cm
Packing: In class 5 cleanroom (ISO 14644-01) per 10 pcs double bagged, provided with irradiation indicator.
Shelf life: 2 years after irradiation.
CE-category: CE 1
- Dotch cleanroomproducts are packed in HDPE with easy tear notch. The bags are amide, silicon and DOP free. Datasheet is available.
- Combines the absorption characteristics of natural fibres with the purity and strength of synthetic material
- Excellent for general cleaning in the cleanroom
- Suitable for cleaning of laboratory equipment and sensitive tools
- Can also be used for cleaning liquid spillage
- The sterility is validated according to ISO 11137-2:2012 AAMI – TR 27:2001 (VDmax25).
- As stated in the norm ISO 11137-2 bioburden and dosing (Periodic Dose Audit) are checked periodically.
- Shelf life: 2 years after date of sterilization, validated according to ISO 11137-2 and ASTM F1980-07.
- Certificate of Irradiation available on request, which shows a minimum irradiation of 25 kGy.
- The VDmax25 validation in combination with the Certificate of Irradiation proofs that the product is sterile with SAL 10-6.